The MOON 320S dedicated external power supply brings the 310LP phono preamplifier to a level of performance that is unmatched at this price and miles ahead of the competition ... Reference level analog playback just became even more accessible.
Housed in a chassis identical to the 310LP, the 320S features a special "pi-type"
filter and a dual voltage regulation system that reduces the 310LP's already very low noise level on
the DC signal by a mind-numbing 150dB.
Some of the benefits that the MOON 320S brings to the 310LP's already astonishing sonics are an even better signal-to-noise ratio that leaves you with the impression of increased gain; more realistic rhythm and pace; the increased presence of intricate details within the music; more natural life-like high-frequencies that allow you to better differentiate between various cymbals in a recording, and a deeper blacker background.
320S Photo Gallery
|Inside view of the 320S|
|Rear view of the 320S|
|Wire-Frame view of the 320S|
320S Technical Features
· High quality toroidal transformer
· 4 stages of DC voltage regulation in a dual action configuration to further lower noise
· Total capacitance of 35,200uF
· Dual choke inductance (2x 200mH)
· A special "pi-type" filter after the inital voltage rectification stage to reduce AC transmission noise
· DC signal noise becomes 150dB lower within 310LP circuitry
· Pure copper circuit board tracings with extremely low impedance characteristics
· Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
· Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components
· Designed to be powered up at all times for optimal performance.